Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 4 – 8 pm
Help us support the St. Stevens Food Pantry by bringing non-perishable food donations to the market this evening!
Farmers Market: Spring onions, greens, asparagus, rhubarb, canned goods, honey, bedding & veggie plants, perennials, hanging baskets, handmade crafts, fine art, and maybe even strawberries!
Art in the Park free children’s project: Chalkboards (6 -7:30 pm)
Fundraiser: St. Stevens Food Pantry (4-8 pm)
Food Vendor: Horicon Public Library (5-8 pm)
Summer Concert: Kevin Fayte Rock ‘n Roll Trio (6-7:30 pm)
Brought to you by Beaver Dam Dental
Rockabilly is one of the earliest styles of rock and roll music, dating to the early 1950s in the United States, especially in the South. As a genre it blends the sound of American folk and Western musical styles, such as country and bluegrass, with that sound of rhythm and blues, leading to what is considered “classic” rock and roll. Original members Kevin and Joe met at a Stray Cats show in Geen Bay in late ’06. After a couple false starts, they signed Dr. Goetsch in autumn of ’09 to keep the beat. The band has been jamming, giggling, and generally having a good time ever since.
New this year:
Weekly 50 / 50 cash raffle (4-8 pm)
- We will have a 50/50 raffle each week at the market.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased underneath the blue and white Horicon Phoenix tent.
- $1 for 1, $5 for 10, or an arm-length for just $10!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the evening.
- Winner must be present to claim the prize.
- All proceeds from the raffle help fund the summer concert series.
Horicon Phoenix Tent at the Market (4-8 pm)
- Fundraising and info for different local community organization each week.
- Pick up a free copy of our events magazine, Horicon Rising.
- Order a Horicon Phoenix reusable market bag.
- Purchase Kwik Trip gift cards.
- Learn about our new Horicon Phoenix Membership Program.
- Purchase 50/50 raffle tickets.
- Pre-purchase wristbands for bouncy houses at the Jersey Street International Music Festival.